anti highlight

Friday, September 16, 2011

If I can Travel in Time !!!

I really want travel in time!!!
cause I missed the time had before
I really missed it..really


I missed when you always had time for me, I missed when you always call me
I missed when you always had a stories to told me
I missed to be your listener
I missed to hear you stories what you were doing during the day
I missed to sing you a song
I missed to company you when you can't sleep at night
I missed to wait you asleep
I missed your eyes look into my eyes
I missed to hold your hand
I missed to hear you voice every night
I missed to know what you wear when you sleep
I missed to hear you told me when you combing your hair, 
I missed when you told me how cute you are in the mirror, 
I missed to hear you told me when you get disturb, 
I missed when we were having a really good time
I missed the way you kissed me, 
I missed your smell in the morning
I missed when you told me that you want me
I missed the look of your eyes when your smile, 
I missed the moment
I missed you soooooooooo much............ 
really-really missed you





No comments: