anti highlight

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Getting Back On Track

Salam, haa kalo blog ni boleh bercendawan rasanye dah boleh petik buat kenduri, kahh3

yess memang sangat lama saya tak buka blog ni since beberape tahun ni, banyak yang sudah berubah dan banyak yg sudah berlaku, antara main event that happen is I'm already MARRIED, Ommaigaddd dah jadi laki orang laahh plak. that seem to be escalate to quickly it's ? hahaha

Anyway, what ever happen now I hope my life would getting better  and better, And I hope my mum will always in good health since she being diagnosed with cancer last year, u can say it a tough year for her. my advise is always support and be with her.

now back to my story, ermm let save that for another post then sebab lame tak post blog ni otak dah beku nak tulis ape. maybe kene prepare ape nak post dulu kot baru bole on blog, hahaha

last word from me, for what ever happen there a reason especially when it came to decide which is right and which is wrong, there a time we should give and we might need to consider to take or not. yup most men just dont really admit it but we pretty much give more than what we take,  and last there time when we have to take step to move on and carry your life !

peace
*sorry post bosan sebab takde gambar

No comments: